CAR ACCIDENT SOLICITORS - NO WIN NO FEE COMPENSATIONSOLICITORS HELPLINE: ☎ 0844 332 0553
Our car accident solicitors are members of the Solicitors Regulation Authority panel of personal injury experts. They are specialists in their field and their case load consists entirely of car accident compensation claims. We are not a claims management company and you will not have to speak to any unqualified clerks, middlemen or managers. If you instruct us to act on your behalf you will receive a full personal service from a specialist car accident solicitor who will deal personally with your injury compensation claim at all times.
No Win No Fee Claim
Your car accident solicitor will deal with your compensation claim using the risk free no win no fee scheme otherwise known as a conditional fee agreement. No legal charge is payable unless the legal case is won and the client obtains an award of compensation. In the event that the legal claim is lost there is no charge made to the client.
Car Accident Statistics
Statistics provided by the UK Department Of Transport indicate that every year there are over 200,000 injuries as a result of highway accidents including over 3,000 fatalities and approximately 40,000 serious injuries. Car accident compensation claims can give rise to difficult and protracted legal liability disputes especially when both parties involved blame each other. To ensure that you establish liability against the other driver, it is essential that you are represented by an expert.
Collecting and preserving evidence for use by car accident solicitors in negotiating settlement is extremely important. You should follow these steps if you are involved in a collision :-
- write down the name, address and telephone number of others involved in the accident
- record the date and time of the accident, the street and city and weather and road conditions
- make a note of the registration number, make and model of all the vehicles involved
- obtain details of the insurance company and policy number of all the parties involved.
- obtain the name, address and telephone numbers of any witnesses
- if the police are involved obtain the officers name and collar number
- draw a diagram showing the positions of the vehicles before and after the accident
- take photographs of the damage to your vehicle and the road layout
- visit a doctor to document any injuries and take photographs of any visible injury
The value of a car accident compensation claim depends on the severity of the symptoms, the length of time taken to recover and whether or not there are any residual long term symptoms. For road traffic accident compensation claims it is important that injuries are documented by health care professionals and if you are injured you should ensure that you attend your doctor or a hospital as soon as the symptoms become obvious. The record of your injury will be used in assessing the value of your claim.
Car Accident Solicitor
If you would like advice at no cost from a car accident solicitor just use the helpline or complete the contact form and a member of the Solicitors Regulation Authority panel of personal injury experts will speak to you on the telephone with no further obligation.SOLICITORS HELPLINE: ☎ 0844 332 0553
In the case of CICA claims terms will vary and in the case of MIB claims terms may vary.